Friday 13 January 2012

miss Opie ^_^


this is siti nur faathihah bt ariffin a.k.a opie ..now i think i started to miss and love her ..i don't know why but without her text for a day it make my life does'nt complete ..maybe she is the one who deserve to replace my old lover ..she's so care about me ..ya i admit ,her attention to me make me remember someone who i love in 2011 ..indeed ,it is very difficult for me to forget someone that i love at the past ..and i hope she is the one who can help me to forget my past ..i wanna start my new life in this year with her ..and hope she can accept me as they are ..now i learn to accept her to be my life partner ..walaupown aq tau mnde 2 satu perkara yg sgt sukar tpy aq hrp kiteorg bole bekrjasama dgn baik utk lupekn sgala-galanya tntng masa silam kiteorg ..dn mulakn hidup yg bru brsama2 ..i hope u can pray for our happiness ..to opie: i'm sory for all my mistake *kalau ade laa enn ..i hope we can know each other with more detail ..i'm interested to know everything about u ..and i hope u don't mind with what i ask ..we don't have to rush in our relationship ..bila dh tiba waktu ,masa and tarikh y sesuai sy mngambil langkah y seterusnya utk hbungn kita nie oke? ^_^ ..hope we can get together and live in joy and cheerful ..n sorry amek pic nie xbgthu ..hee~

No comments:

Post a Comment