Thursday 19 January 2012

3 jam super savers ngn my tenuk buncit!

OMG!! 3 hours super savers with my tenuk buncit  .?? what the F !! hahaha ..tenuk buncit 2 my new lover a.k.a opie ..huhuhu ..she is the best i ever had ..thnx sayang ..awak sngup lyn sy smpi 3 jam mlm nie ..awk buad sy makin sygkn awk ..my heart tottaly 100% yours right now ..like what i said ..i'll try my best utk x mnykitkan hati awk ..mcm ex awk pernah buad kt awak ..n i hope we can be together like "OPQ" dlm huruf A-Z ..hehehehe ..tpy sygnye after this CNY holiday kite akn jarang text n jarang col ..u gonna left ur fone at home ..i'm so sad when i'm heard bout that ..i'm gonna miss the 3 hours super savers with u tonight ..actually mood sy spoil bile awk ckp nk tinggal fone kt umah ..da la xder mood nk taip pnjng2 ..k bhaii..

p/s: OPIE!! i'm gonna miss u freaking damn matherfucker babi anjing much ! u are my only tenuk buncit that i ever had ..and i love u so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment