Thursday 26 April 2012

even u had hate me so freaking damn much ..i'm always love u n will never stop from being in love with you ! how much u hate me ,that much i'll love u n maybe more than u could ! i like all about u ..i'll never forget what u have tell me at the past ..i remember all your favorite ..what u adore ..whats your dream ..i know all about it ..and i'll never forget it ..that is the prove how much i love u ..i don't want u to be hurt ..but i want to take care of u ..please take a positive point of what i have talk with "your fake boyfie" and let the negative gone by itself ..please i dont want u to leave me and forget me ..i want your love ..i want your heart ..I WANT YOU ..but u never give a chance to me to love you ..two time i'll try to love u ..but.............u still remember about it right ? i'll understand that i'm not good enough for u ..i'm not a good looking person and not rich at all ..i can't buy everything what u want ..but i just can give u my heart my soul n my love ..but i'm also an ordinary boy that want to love someone and to be love by someone ..i'm still waiting for u ..and i'm still hoping for u ..if u are mine right now ..i'll change myself and i'll try my best to be the best for u ..u are the fucking best thing that i ever had ..and i miss the old u before u had lie to me ..i want the old u ..don't think about the others ..think for yourself first before u think about the outsider ..make yourself happy first before you make the others happy ..i still have all of your photos ..i have so much copies ..bcoz i dont want to forget u ..for me u are the best ..let the bygone be bygone ..and open the new story of your life ..and i hope i am the one who have beside to you all the time ..i want to be the one who wipe your tears when you cry, i want to be the punchbag when you are angry, i want to be the teddy bear that u can hug when u miss someone even its not me :') and the most important thing i want be the person that acoompany u all night long when u are sick ..and this week i'll go back to my hometown and i wanna see you bcoz i had miss u deadly ! and i love u more then u could imagine n more then person that love me right now !!

this is your favorite n what u adore 


your favorite cartoon is my wallpaper n theme

this is your dream car right ?
the new honda accord


this is your dream from last year

your favorite domo-kun



No comments:

Post a Comment